Wide Open School
Pre-Kindergarten thru Grade 12
FERPA: ANNUAL NOTIFICATION OF PRIVACY RIGHTS
Know your privacy rights as they apply to:
- Student record information;
- Directory information;
- Surveys and other information collection; and
- Military recruitment information.
For more information on your privacy rights, the laws that protect them, and how to exercise your rights, contact your school administrator or visit http://bit.ly/FERPAHI.
To make a Uniform Information Practices Act (UIPA) request, please email: email@example.com
The Request (requirements)
- Must be in writing
- Have sufficient contact information for the agency to correspond with you
- Provide a reasonable description of the requested record
- State how you would like to receive the record (e.g. pick up copy, mail, e-mail, etc.)
You may use the State of Hawaii Office of Information Practices’ form to submit your request: Request to access a government record
The Uniform Information Practices Act (Modified), chapter 92F, Hawaii Revised Statutes (“UIPA”), is Hawaii’s public records law. The Office of Information Practices (“OIP”) was created by the Legislature in 1988 to administer the UIPA.
Phone: (808) 823-9160
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 12, Anahola, HI 96703